Hi Everyone!!
After sooo long of not blogging..
I guess it's time to update.. :D
Firstly,I am sooo busy with my project and assignments so pandom me for not Blogging for soooo long.. (: Finally i have ended my LAST SEMESTER exams...Pretty glad and happy with the results achieved..BUT I still have my last semester in NYP which is my FYP..
Secondly,I am not in town now.In Australia,Adelaide doing my work attachment.. 3Months time i will be back and time really flies..thia is my 5th week already.. 7Weeks more to goooo!! :D During this 5weeks,i enjoyed alot i would say,hahaha! I've been to many shopping areas and some toursit attractions places and more to come by!! So far i ❤ Hahndorf! Very nice place to chill and nice scenery of course (: To see HUNKS!? Whereas then the beach, Glenelg beach is my next destination i wanna go.. :) Will upload some pictures, see via my FB alright! (:
All the happy part now the sad part..
I want to go Kangaroo Island so badly,it's pretty expensive to follow by tour..But my room-mate is going with his frens via a rented car or van and i was asked to tag along..How i wish i could go but after talking to my supervisor,the answer seems like a NO! :( as my roommate is working in the weekends, they could only go on the weekday..which i doubt i could take leave.Sigh! i've to ask my professor for permission, but he is so fierce and difficult to handle..And i heard he don like to hear explanations..So more or less it's a no to the trip already.. sad sad sad~
The last thing i wish to have is: 2days earlier dismiss for my last day of work..It's pretty scary to ask my prof,and i could only ask when i am able to produce good results from my experiment and of course satisfication of my work performance.. So stressful to actually talk to him..My supervisor cant make decisions for this, so i have to ask him..Tml i'll be seeing him for a short meeting on the updates of my experiment..I don like to face him but i have to tml!! :( :( Will He Grant My Wish..(I really really hope sooo...)
It's late over here..shall stop here and update again real sooooon!
Loves.
❤Baby.
happy 20thMonth Anniversary!!
Thought i'm not by your side,
But my heart will always be.
=) Love you not...
