❤ Lynette Sia

Photobucket

❤ About Me

The Year Of A Goat
Bday! 11 July 1991
Msn/Facebook: lynette1107@hotmail.com

No One could change me!
Love Me For Who I Am!
Love my GFF x3 ((:

❤ Say Something..

❤ Musical

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finally Finished 2 test this week~~
Aawww it's so so so tiring and finally it's over..
Next week more to come for me! nevertheless,
i'm going desaru this week..
Happy 'N' Enjoy first. Die 'N' Suffer later!!

It's been sometime that i blogged.
pardon me for being so so so extreme
busy that i was unable to blog! ><

I'm back now for a little post (:

Looking forward to school because i
have great friends whom will cheer me up,
encourage me, help me and last of all de-stress me!
Thanks alot for all these,if not i'll die.
Lynette is forever stress and forever worried >< haha!


I'm so hungry right nowwwww!!!!!
SOOooooo OFFFFFFFF I GOoooooo...
DINNNER TIME!! (: